Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This picture was taken on 5th October, about 4 days into my experimental treatment with manuka honey. As you can see, the condition isn't at a terrible stage, but it is already better than it was at the start. I should have taken a picture before starting, but I didn't really expect any improvement ... its just honey after all!

In the glare from the lights you see how the shaft is shiny, and then where the phimotic ring is, it is rough. Also note how the ring is pulling the foreskin not just to a smaller diameter, but is sort of concertina-ing it as well. Sorry, that's a poor explanation.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

g said...

hi im uncircumcised and i have the same problem as you i have the white ring in my foreskin and you say you use honey to cure it but my question is does it work with any types of honey or the one you use