Sunday, November 9, 2008

Slow, but positive

I think I've said this before ... the progress is slow, but in the right direction.

I tried the condom idea last night, and it worked pretty well, except that in the morning my foreskin was no longer retracted. I don't know if this matters or not, since the whole area was swimming in honey, but when I was using the saran/glad wrap, it always stayed retraced.

Anyway, the condition continues to improve, except when I take a few days off .... like I did last week. I was really busy for a couple of days, and VERY tired, so I didn't follow through on my treatement regime. I left my foreskin covering my glans (the 'normal' position) during the day and didn't apply the honey at night - for two days.

The whitish spot on my glans reappeared, though it is smaller now. And my foreskin became more inflamed ... but with what I would call a "white inflamation" rather than the normal reddishness that you would think of as inflamation. It became more puffy and less stretchable, and therefore tighter, and it was whiter. I dunno if this is because of white blood cells maybe? Or possibly its just dead skin cells that are white when moist, but the honey, due to its high sugar content, dehydrates it, and of course, during the day, keeping the foreskin retracted keeps it dry too, so the whiteness dimishes. Either way, I don't know, I just know the degree of whiteness changes.

So I resumed my program, and after 2 days, was back to where I was about a week ago. So thats the last time I take a day off! But at least with the treatment, things are always getting better, rather than worse (which was the general direction without any treatment).

At this point, other than the lack of spontaneity caused by having my penis in a honey-sheath at night, my sex life is back to normal - the condition, although not cured, is no longer a disability.

2 comments:

TLC Tugger said...

Hi,
I'm very sympathetic to you not wanting to lose the best part of your penis.

As a foreskin restoration device vendor, many men in your situation find me, hoping I can help (and sadly I really can't).

What treatments have you tried for the apparent BXO/LS before this honey deal?

I've heard of Betamethisone ointment successfully helping tight skin stretch, but that was skin most likely too from mere lack of manipulation.

Let me know if you need any help realizing shapes in food-grade silicone.

-Ron Low
TLCTugger.com

MARC JOE said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link be posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it through ups express delivery services and i applied it as prescribed and after 3weeks of application i discovered no pain in me and to my greatest shock the Cancer disappeared i feel feet and young in me both in and out it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness like HIV/AIDS , HERPES, CANCER , DIABETES , ALS , HEPATITICS A AND B etc do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him drrealakhigbe@gmail.com