Saturday, November 15, 2008

still going

As I've said before, this isn't a quick fix.

But there is still progress, though I had a small setback, since I got a small tear on the phimotic ring during the week from some ... er ... rough play. I have to remind my wife that just because it has improved, doesn't mean its back to normal.

I'm finding that keeping the foreskin dry and retracted seems to be just as, if not more important than applying honey. I use a hairdryer (on cool) to get it 100% completely, bone dry before getting dressed. (incidentally, I find doing the same thing with my underarms helps a lot to prevent Body Odour)

I gave up on the condoms for containing the honey - they did basically just squeeze the honey away from where it needed to be, and into that pocket teat thing on the end. Plus I'm not sure, but I'm suspecting anaerobic activity may be the problem, which is why keeping it dry helps.

On that note, I have another theory ... with the easy access to prurient material on the internet these days, I have found myself all to regularly getting a bit aroused sitting here at my desk. Precum flows and moistens the tip of my penis, and a little bit underneath the foreskin too ... just the top part, where the phimotic ring is. So now I wonder whether it may be the moist environment caused by the precum that is promoting bacterial growth, or whether the phimotic ring is some kind of allergic reaction to the precum - kind of like eczema? I don't know - I suck these ideas out of thin air! I may be imagining it, but when I have been too busy for a week or two (or just plain uninterested) to view sex blogs and forums, and kept up with keeping my foreskin dry, the phimosis has been better ... but then it worsens when I have a 'bad' week.

No comments: