Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wow, some readers

Its nice to see I'm finally in google. awesome.
to those commenting ... thanks for the comments, but I can't give any advice. PLEASE see a doctor.

An update on my condition (I will post photos soon) ... the bumps on the glans are completely gone. phew.

the phimotic ring is stable. its not really getting better or worse. But this may be because I haven't been doing anything lately - I had a very busy december holiday period and haven't applied honey for a month. I've started using hydrogen peroxide on a cotton bud (q-tip) once or twice during the day instead - its a lot cleaner and easier to manage. I'm also keeping the foreskin retracted as much as possible.

As a side note, every day, between 2 and 5 times, I pull the foreskin back, usuallly because it has gotten covered again. When I do it, I pull it as far back as I comfortably can. This might actually be part of what is helping - this stretching.

One thing I'm almost sure of now - precum or semen seems to aggravate the condition. If I get aroused and get some precum (this happens too easily for me, unfortunately) and it wets the top of my foreskin for a long time, the white ring will get visibly bigger. If I have sex or masturbate at night and dont wash before going to sleep, in the morning, the white ring will be more pronounced. Keeping all traces of semen off my penis seems to be what got rid of the bumps on the glans. I'm not completely sure of that, but once I realised this might be the problem (see my earlier posts), and kept my glans free of semen at all times, the bumps disappeared a lot quicker, and now they are completly gone.

No comments: